Sustainable cotton value chain for Iron Roots
We are incredibly proud to present our partnership with Iron Roots. Together we will work on creating a fully sustainable supply chain for their raw materials and we will do this in a way that goes way beyond certification. Moreover, our approach is easy to implement and doesn’t require a company to map and, manage or change each step of their value chain. Such a requirement would limit many companies which wouldn’t be able to do so.
In short, a simple, affordable and scalable way forward in a world where you sometimes wonder where to start if you want to make a positive impact. Key in our approach is giving centre stage to the farmers that produce our raw materials and ingredients. They can make the difference when it comes to sustainability, but we have to make sure they are positioned in a way that they can.
This short animation presents the core of our approach. Want to know more? Reach out to us! Good to know: the first 3 (Dutch) companies that are serious, can get up to €10.000 in co-financing to implement this approach.
- A green plus for climate adaptation 12 November 2019
- Demystifying Green Finance 4 November 2019
- Sustainable cotton value chain for Iron Roots 15 October 2019
- Alumni event 9 October 2019
- Accounting for a Better Planet 30 September 2019
- Green Crown 2010 – And the winners are… 18 September 2019
- Exploring the future of the Holendrechterpolder 9 September 2019
- Feasibility study grass seed bank project in southern Kenya 7 August 2019
- Food Forest business models 11 July 2019
- Green Crown competition 2019 1 July 2019
- Greener.LAND 20 June 2019
- Tiny houses? New nature! 12 June 2019
- Pig tractor allows pig farming to travel through the countryside 28 May 2019
- Amstel Farmers Dairy 17 May 2019
- The foreign office 13 May 2019