Sustainable cotton value chain for Iron Roots
We are incredibly proud to present our partnership with Iron Roots. Together we will work on creating a fully sustainable supply chain for their raw materials and we will do this in a way that goes way beyond certification. Moreover, our approach is easy to implement and doesn’t require a company to map and, manage or change each step of their value chain. Such a requirement would limit many companies which wouldn’t be able to do so.
In short, a simple, affordable and scalable way forward in a world where you sometimes wonder where to start if you want to make a positive impact. Key in our approach is giving centre stage to the farmers that produce our raw materials and ingredients. They can make the difference when it comes to sustainability, but we have to make sure they are positioned in a way that they can.
This short animation presents the core of our approach. Want to know more? Reach out to us! Good to know: the first 3 (Dutch) companies that are serious, can get up to €10.000 in co-financing to implement this approach.
- Ereprijs (Overijssel) launched 24 December 2019
- Community of Practice Business in Landscapes 24 December 2019
- Manifest of the Amsterdam wedges 20 December 2019
- Workshop verdienmodellen voor voedselbossen 12 December 2019
- Reflections on the Global Landscape Forum: The Investment Case 3 December 2019
- New types of rural housing can help solve the nitrogen problem 26 November 2019
- A green plus for climate adaptation 12 November 2019
- Demystifying Green Finance 4 November 2019
- Sustainable cotton value chain for Iron Roots 15 October 2019
- Landscape Finance Framework 15 October 2019
- Alumni event 9 October 2019
- Accounting for a Better Planet 30 September 2019
- Green Crown 2010 – And the winners are… 18 September 2019
- Exploring the future of the Holendrechterpolder 9 September 2019
- Feasibility study grass seed bank project in southern Kenya 7 August 2019