Last Friday, we held our third annual alumni-event. Over the last 7 years over 30 Bachelor and Master students have done their research internship or work experience placement with us. An absolute pleasure to stay in touch with this beautiful group of passionate people. We had an interesting program and a great turnout, thanks to the hard work of our former intern Lorain Drennan.
We went on a city hike with Geert Timmermans, the city ecologist of the City of Amsterdam, to discover the natural world around our office. We learned a lot about the bats that live close by and were excited to hear that the otter and beaver may be returning to Amsterdam soon.
We consider it to be both fun and valuable to stay connected to all our former colleagues and interns, and moreover are touched see how they like to stay involved with our project office. We are very proud of these ambassadors and will surely maintain this tradition over the coming years, so see you next year!
- A green plus for climate adaptation 12 November 2019
- Demystifying Green Finance 4 November 2019
- Sustainable cotton value chain for Iron Roots 15 October 2019
- Alumni event 9 October 2019
- Accounting for a Better Planet 30 September 2019
- Green Crown 2010 – And the winners are… 18 September 2019
- Exploring the future of the Holendrechterpolder 9 September 2019
- Feasibility study grass seed bank project in southern Kenya 7 August 2019
- Food Forest business models 11 July 2019
- Green Crown competition 2019 1 July 2019
- Greener.LAND 20 June 2019
- Tiny houses? New nature! 12 June 2019
- Pig tractor allows pig farming to travel through the countryside 28 May 2019
- Amstel Farmers Dairy 17 May 2019
- The foreign office 13 May 2019