Last Friday, we held our third annual alumni-event. Over the last 7 years over 30 Bachelor and Master students have done their research internship or work experience placement with us. An absolute pleasure to stay in touch with this beautiful group of passionate people. We had an interesting program and a great turnout, thanks to the hard work of our former intern Lorain Drennan.
We went on a city hike with Geert Timmermans, the city ecologist of the City of Amsterdam, to discover the natural world around our office. We learned a lot about the bats that live close by and were excited to hear that the otter and beaver may be returning to Amsterdam soon.
We consider it to be both fun and valuable to stay connected to all our former colleagues and interns, and moreover are touched see how they like to stay involved with our project office. We are very proud of these ambassadors and will surely maintain this tradition over the coming years, so see you next year!
- Ereprijs (Overijssel) launched 24 December 2019
- Community of Practice Business in Landscapes 24 December 2019
- Manifest of the Amsterdam wedges 20 December 2019
- Workshop verdienmodellen voor voedselbossen 12 December 2019
- Reflections on the Global Landscape Forum: The Investment Case 3 December 2019
- New types of rural housing can help solve the nitrogen problem 26 November 2019
- A green plus for climate adaptation 12 November 2019
- Demystifying Green Finance 4 November 2019
- Sustainable cotton value chain for Iron Roots 15 October 2019
- Landscape Finance Framework 15 October 2019
- Alumni event 9 October 2019
- Accounting for a Better Planet 30 September 2019
- Green Crown 2010 – And the winners are… 18 September 2019
- Exploring the future of the Holendrechterpolder 9 September 2019
- Feasibility study grass seed bank project in southern Kenya 7 August 2019