Serious game: Urban Green Finance
During the Grow Green conference in Manchester, Tom Kools presented our newly developed serious game ‘’Urban Green Finance’’ and played the game with a group of enthusiastic participants from municipalities throughout Europe.
The best way to learn is by doing. This game aims to engage people about dilemmas, challenges, and opportunities that come with the greening of the built environment and the financing thereof.
More information can be found in the flyer.
- Ereprijs (Overijssel) launched 24 December 2019
- Community of Practice Business in Landscapes 24 December 2019
- Manifest of the Amsterdam wedges 20 December 2019
- Workshop verdienmodellen voor voedselbossen 12 December 2019
- Reflections on the Global Landscape Forum: The Investment Case 3 December 2019
- New types of rural housing can help solve the nitrogen problem 26 November 2019
- A green plus for climate adaptation 12 November 2019
- Demystifying Green Finance 4 November 2019
- Sustainable cotton value chain for Iron Roots 15 October 2019
- Landscape Finance Framework 15 October 2019
- Alumni event 9 October 2019
- Accounting for a Better Planet 30 September 2019
- Green Crown 2010 – And the winners are… 18 September 2019
- Exploring the future of the Holendrechterpolder 9 September 2019
- Feasibility study grass seed bank project in southern Kenya 7 August 2019