Serious game: Urban Green Finance
During the Grow Green conference in Manchester, Tom Kools presented our newly developed serious game ‘’Urban Green Finance’’ and played the game with a group of enthusiastic participants from municipalities throughout Europe.
The best way to learn is by doing. This game aims to engage people about dilemmas, challenges, and opportunities that come with the greening of the built environment and the financing thereof.
More information can be found in the flyer.
- A green plus for climate adaptation 12 November 2019
- Demystifying Green Finance 4 November 2019
- Sustainable cotton value chain for Iron Roots 15 October 2019
- Alumni event 9 October 2019
- Accounting for a Better Planet 30 September 2019
- Green Crown 2010 – And the winners are… 18 September 2019
- Exploring the future of the Holendrechterpolder 9 September 2019
- Feasibility study grass seed bank project in southern Kenya 7 August 2019
- Food Forest business models 11 July 2019
- Green Crown competition 2019 1 July 2019
- Greener.LAND 20 June 2019
- Tiny houses? New nature! 12 June 2019
- Pig tractor allows pig farming to travel through the countryside 28 May 2019
- Amstel Farmers Dairy 17 May 2019
- The foreign office 13 May 2019