Ereprijs (Overijssel) launched
The ‘Ereprijs’ of the province of Overijssel is a green award for entrepreneurs within the agricultural sector, the leisure economy and business parks. Besides biodiversity, the focus of this competition is on natural capital. Natural capital is about the interaction between economy and ecology; entrepreneurship with nature benefits both the company and nature. For the province of Overijssel, Nature^Squared have previously carried out the project Natural Capital in Balance. The Ereprijs builds on this project.
Nature^Squared has been asked to help to organize the competition and to provide substantive and process-based support. After previous provincial awards for the province of Utrecht (the Green Crown) and the province of Noord-Holland (the Golden Roerdomp), we aim to raise the profile of biodiversity and the value of nature in the province of Overijssel with the Ereprijs.
The registration process for the competition will be open until the 1st of March 2020. All participants are offered a free consultation (with N2) and the winner of each category will receive €10,000. The final event will take place in mid-April, when the three greenest entrepreneurs will be announced who combine a ‘plus’ on their enterprise with biodiversity!
- Ereprijs (Overijssel) launched 24 December 2019
- Community of Practice Business in Landscapes 24 December 2019
- Manifest of the Amsterdam wedges 20 December 2019
- Workshop verdienmodellen voor voedselbossen 12 December 2019
- Reflections on the Global Landscape Forum: The Investment Case 3 December 2019
- New types of rural housing can help solve the nitrogen problem 26 November 2019
- A green plus for climate adaptation 12 November 2019
- Demystifying Green Finance 4 November 2019
- Sustainable cotton value chain for Iron Roots 15 October 2019
- Landscape Finance Framework 15 October 2019
- Alumni event 9 October 2019
- Accounting for a Better Planet 30 September 2019
- Green Crown 2010 – And the winners are… 18 September 2019
- Exploring the future of the Holendrechterpolder 9 September 2019
- Feasibility study grass seed bank project in southern Kenya 7 August 2019