Demystifying Green Finance
Last week, the “Demystifying Green Finance” paper was presented during the yearly Valuing Nature conference at the Royal Society in London. An accessible publication aiming to shed some light on the upcoming topic of Green Finance.
There is a growing interest in the finance and investment community to understand nature better – both as an opportunity for investment and as a way to manage current and future investment risks. The rapid emergence of numerous taxonomies, frameworks, and initiatives on the topic is a testament to this.
This publication aims to present a concise overview for anyone who is interested in this emerging field of work. It was our pleasure to collaborate in the creation of this report. Download the full report through this link.
- A green plus for climate adaptation 12 November 2019
- Demystifying Green Finance 4 November 2019
- Sustainable cotton value chain for Iron Roots 15 October 2019
- Alumni event 9 October 2019
- Accounting for a Better Planet 30 September 2019
- Green Crown 2010 – And the winners are… 18 September 2019
- Exploring the future of the Holendrechterpolder 9 September 2019
- Feasibility study grass seed bank project in southern Kenya 7 August 2019
- Food Forest business models 11 July 2019
- Green Crown competition 2019 1 July 2019
- Greener.LAND 20 June 2019
- Tiny houses? New nature! 12 June 2019
- Pig tractor allows pig farming to travel through the countryside 28 May 2019
- Amstel Farmers Dairy 17 May 2019
- The foreign office 13 May 2019