Demystifying Green Finance
Last week, the “Demystifying Green Finance” paper was presented during the yearly Valuing Nature conference at the Royal Society in London. An accessible publication aiming to shed some light on the upcoming topic of Green Finance.
There is a growing interest in the finance and investment community to understand nature better – both as an opportunity for investment and as a way to manage current and future investment risks. The rapid emergence of numerous taxonomies, frameworks, and initiatives on the topic is a testament to this.
This publication aims to present a concise overview for anyone who is interested in this emerging field of work. It was our pleasure to collaborate in the creation of this report. Download the full report through this link.
- Ereprijs (Overijssel) launched 24 December 2019
- Community of Practice Business in Landscapes 24 December 2019
- Manifest of the Amsterdam wedges 20 December 2019
- Workshop verdienmodellen voor voedselbossen 12 December 2019
- Reflections on the Global Landscape Forum: The Investment Case 3 December 2019
- New types of rural housing can help solve the nitrogen problem 26 November 2019
- A green plus for climate adaptation 12 November 2019
- Demystifying Green Finance 4 November 2019
- Sustainable cotton value chain for Iron Roots 15 October 2019
- Landscape Finance Framework 15 October 2019
- Alumni event 9 October 2019
- Accounting for a Better Planet 30 September 2019
- Green Crown 2010 – And the winners are… 18 September 2019
- Exploring the future of the Holendrechterpolder 9 September 2019
- Feasibility study grass seed bank project in southern Kenya 7 August 2019