Community of Practice Business in Landscapes
After a pilot during the Sustainable Week last year, the Community of Practice Business in Landscapes will start in 2020. This CoP is aimed at Dutch companies that have a relationship with production landscapes anywhere in the world. This often runs through complex and non-transparent chains. Even when chains are fully mapped out, such companies often have no clear and formal role in the landscape.
At the same time, it is becoming clear that these landscapes are degrading, with processes such as soil degradation and loss of biodiversity, and that there is a need for climate adaptation. In order to become part of the solution rather than part of the problem, more and more companies are realizing that they have to redefine their relationship to these landscapes. However, this is not easy.
This Community of Practice supports companies that want to get started with this by learning together, testing new approaches and exchanging experiences. The CoP starts in early 2020, registration is still possible! Contact email@example.com or call 06 3824 8897.
The Community of Practice is organized in collaboration with Solidaridad, MVO Nederland and with support from the Netherlands Enterprise Agency. For more information, download the concept note via this link.
- Ereprijs (Overijssel) launched 24 December 2019
- Community of Practice Business in Landscapes 24 December 2019
- Manifest of the Amsterdam wedges 20 December 2019
- Workshop verdienmodellen voor voedselbossen 12 December 2019
- Reflections on the Global Landscape Forum: The Investment Case 3 December 2019
- New types of rural housing can help solve the nitrogen problem 26 November 2019
- A green plus for climate adaptation 12 November 2019
- Demystifying Green Finance 4 November 2019
- Sustainable cotton value chain for Iron Roots 15 October 2019
- Landscape Finance Framework 15 October 2019
- Alumni event 9 October 2019
- Accounting for a Better Planet 30 September 2019
- Green Crown 2010 – And the winners are… 18 September 2019
- Exploring the future of the Holendrechterpolder 9 September 2019
- Feasibility study grass seed bank project in southern Kenya 7 August 2019