Accounting for a Better Planet
Nature^Squared has developed a hands-on framework, coined Accounting for A Better Planet, to support companies to integrate their impacts and dependencies on natural capital in their business model. We have implemented this approach with a Dutch launching customer in the food sector. Over the summer, we have worked hard to process the key lessons learned from this collaboration, and finalize the framework.
Accounting for a Better Planet is based on the Natural Capital Protocol, but has been adjusted to the reality and needs of SMEs: the entrepreneurs that are catalyzers for sustainable growth. It’s a practical approach making it possible for companies to realize sustainable changes already within a few months. By means of three fun and informative workshops, companies gain a clear overview of their impacts and dependencies with regards to the planet. In addition, we offer a clear action strategy for companies to implement changes there where the greatest impact potential lies. The workshops form a part of a broader trajectory of support and adaptive management.
This autumn, we will launch Accounting for A Better Planet. We are looking forward to putting our approach into practice with companies willing to take their responsibility for the planet.
Do you want to know more about Accounting for A Better Planet? Get in touch with email@example.com or call 0031 6 3824 8897.
- A green plus for climate adaptation 12 November 2019
- Demystifying Green Finance 4 November 2019
- Sustainable cotton value chain for Iron Roots 15 October 2019
- Alumni event 9 October 2019
- Accounting for a Better Planet 30 September 2019
- Green Crown 2010 – And the winners are… 18 September 2019
- Exploring the future of the Holendrechterpolder 9 September 2019
- Feasibility study grass seed bank project in southern Kenya 7 August 2019
- Food Forest business models 11 July 2019
- Green Crown competition 2019 1 July 2019
- Greener.LAND 20 June 2019
- Tiny houses? New nature! 12 June 2019
- Pig tractor allows pig farming to travel through the countryside 28 May 2019
- Amstel Farmers Dairy 17 May 2019
- The foreign office 13 May 2019